Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Good, but not so Quiet.
Richard from Edmonton writes:
- Massive airflow even at low speed but not as quiet as they claim.
- One of these in the front of a case is louder than the entire rest of the machine with a triple fan GPU, Ryzen Wraith Cooler, PSU and an included case exhaust fan all spinning. Perhaps I got a bad one but it is not at all Quiet. No directional arrows....grrr.
- Good fan, not quiet.
High quality + Stock case fans never again!
Igor from Calgary writes:
- Sturdy build High quality materials -joy to simply how it in hand No rainbow type of wires slid looking and long robber garnets in mounting hole to reduce vibration Was price matched with discount
- None despite no air flow arrows on fans (but then who didn't know just intake or exhausts in 2016 - I mean really?! It's first thing you must know if you build your own PC.
- Good quality fans at a decent price Note to potential buyers: This twin-pack that don't have airflow directional arrows, but its easy to fix: 1) Logo that moves while fan is spinning is actually intake side of it (takes air in) 2)Logo that is not is exhausts(takes air out) 3) Direction of airflow: pay close attention to fan blades Pro tip: Use these fans as front intake LEDs are bright and look 10 times cool than one's that came in with my case as stock.
Josh from Winnipeg writes:
- Sturdy build--.40 amps (decent power)--RPM sensor--High quality screws included--Long power cord--Bright, good looking white L.E.D
- No air-direction arrows (really Corsair?)
- Good quality fans at a decent price. I can't believe Corsair forgot the directional arrows though. Otherwise awesome product.