Superior cooling performance and LED illumination
Corsair Air Series LED high airflow PC case fans combine efficient, low-noise airflow with striking LED lighting. The custom-molded blades are designed for high-volume air delivery with less noise and turbulence than typical case fans. They're translucent, with a frosted texture, so the light from the four LEDs adds a dramatic effect.
Better performance than standard case fans
Air Series AF fan models are designed to outperform standard case fans. The blades are custom-molded for optimal airflow, and they're ultra-thin for less noise and turbulence. The sleeved bearing system reduces vibration for quiet operation.
High Airflow for Efficient Large-Volume Cooling
Air Series AF fan models perform best in unrestricted spaces with at least 30mm clearance, and they're ideal for mounting at the rear or top of your PC case as exhaust fans for your PC's motherboard and CPU, graphics accelerators, and other components that fill the case with heat. They work equally well as unrestricted intake fans for areas like side panels or bottom intakes.
For high restriction areas like hard drive cages or in other tight spaces where there's less air volume, check out Corsair's Air Series SP models of high static pressure fans.
- Tuned for high-airflow, large volume cooling
- Better performance than standard case fans
- LED-lit translucent, frosted fan blades for a dramatic effect
- Ultra-thin fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Twin pack with two AF120 LED fans
- Motherboard with an open standard 3-pin fan connector
|Color||Black w/ transparent blades|
|Bearing Type||Sleeved Bearing|
|Speed||1500 RPM @ 12V|
|Air Flow||52.19 CFM @ 12V|
|Static Pressure||0.75 mm-H2O @ 12V|
|Noise||25.2 dBA @ 12V|
|Voltage||Operating: 7V ~ 12V|
|Dimensions||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
- 2 x Air Series AF120 LED Red Quiet Edition High Airflow 120mm Fans
- Mounting Screws
- Warranty Leaflet