This 2.5" mSATA adapter is designed to enable mSATA (mini SATA) SSD to be used as a direct replacement for a 2.5" micro SATA hard drive.
Any equipment, that uses a 2.5" SATA hard drive can be easily converted to use the low power and shock resistant mSATA SSD, just like SATA SSDs. Installed, the mSATA looks like a SATA HDD and can a boot device.
This mSATA adapter is designed with the same connector locations and dimensions as a 2.5" micro SATA hard drive. It is a perfect solution for replacing micro SATA HDDs with the lower power, shock resistant mSATA drives.
- Turns 2.5" mSATA (mini SATA) SSDs into micro SATA SSDs by converting the mSATA connector to a micro SATA connector
- Mounts directly onto 2.5" drive bay in small Notebook or other electronic devices
- Read / Write to the mSATA SSD using the eSATA connection to any computer
- Can be the primary bootable device containing the OS and applications
- Industrial operating temperatures: -40 ~ 85° C
- OS independent, no software drivers to install
|Read / Write Speeds||Up to 6 Gb/second
(Actual speed depends on the Media's transfer rates)
|Temperature||-40 ~ 85° C (-40 ~ 185° F)|
|Humidity||5 ~ 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Power||Uses +3.3Vdc and +5.0Vdc from SATA Power Connector|
|Dimensions||54 x 78 x 8mm (2.1 x 3.1 x 0.3")|
|Weight||24g (0.8 oz)|