Mini DisplayPort® to DVI-I Video Adapter Runs 1080p & More
The MDP2DVIW passive Mini DisplayPort® to DVI Adapter (White) offers an easy-to-use DVI/Mini-DisplayPort link that enables you to connect a DVI computer monitor to a device with a Mini-DisplayPort output (such as a laptop video out port) or video card.
The adapter supports high resolution output up to 1920x1200, offering a cost-effective solution for mirroring or extending a computer desktop onto a second display. Plus, because the adapter functions passively, it can be used with a DVI to HDMI adapter, to connect an HDMI-equipped monitor to a Mini DisplayPort output.
This versatile Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter requires a multimode DisplayPort port (DisplayPort ++) connection to function, and is compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™ output when directly connected to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show using DVI displays
- Keep your existing DVI monitor for use with your new Mini DisplayPort® device
- Ideal for using a DVI monitor as a secondary display connected through a Mini DisplayPort output
- Easy to use cable, no software required
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™
- This easy to use, small form factor converter can save you money by enabling you to connect a DVI display to a device with Mini DisplayPort output
- No software or driver installation required, providing a simple plug and play solution
|Connections||Input: 1x Mini DisplayPort ver. 1.1a (20 pin) Male
Output: 1x DVI-I ver. 1.1 (29 pin) Female
|Maximum Resolution||1920 x 1200 (Analog Output)|
|Cable Length||~120mm (~4.7")|
|Temperature||Operating: 10 ~ 60° C (50 ~ 140° F)
Storage: -10 ~ 70° C (14 ~ 158° F)
|Humidity||40 ~ 85% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||180 x 45 x 15mm (7.1 x 1.8 x 0.6")|
|Weight||45g (1.6 oz)|