The USB32HDEH USB 3.0 to HDMI® Adapter turns a USB 3.0 port into an HDMI output port with 1920x1200/1080p video support. The adapter features built-in USB 3.0 pass-through, which offers a connection port in place of the USB port used for connecting the HDMI adapter – an ideal workaround for Ultrabook™ or laptop users, where only a limited number of USB ports are available.
Functioning as an external graphics card, this USB to HDMI adapter provides a convenient way to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0).
Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the adapter delivers smooth, high-definition content to your HDMI display / projector. The adapter can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity. The included HDMI to DVI adapter also allows you to use this device with a DVI display.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- High-Definition resolution support (up to 1920x1200/1080p)
- Built in 1-Port USB 3.0 Hub
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Quick, easy installation
- USB-powered - No external power adapter required
- Choose between Mirrored, Extended or Primary display configurations
- Driver software supports display rotation
- Supports the use of multiple USB32HDEH adapters on a single system (up to 5)
- Add a secondary HDMI display with full HD capability
- Add multi-monitor capability to a single computer, to create engaging multimedia presentations
- View large or multiple spreadsheets across several displays
- Use the adapter to connect your PC to your HDMI-equipped projector or display for viewing family pictures and movies
- Great for researchers and writers offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other
- Run multiple applications on different screens - check your email on one display and search the web on the other
|Connector||USB 3.0 A (9 pin; SuperSpeed) Male
HDMI (19 pin) Female
USB 3.0 A (9 pin; SuperSpeed) Female
|Memory||16MB DDR II|
|Max Digital Resolution||1920x1200|
|Supported Resolutions||Widescreen(16/32 bit):
1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1360x768, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1280x720
1600x1200, 1400x1050, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1152x864, 1024x768, 800x600
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8 (32/64)
Windows Vista (32/64)
Windows XP (32/64)
|Cable Length||6.3 in [160 mm]|