The MDP2DVI3 Mini DisplayPort® to DVI Adapter lets you connect your Mini DisplayPort video source (desktop PC, laptop, etc.) to a DVI monitor, projector, or display, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a Mini DisplayPort-capable monitor.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port, the adapter supports display or projector resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and is compliant with HDCP standards.
MDP2DVI3 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI® signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Easy to use cable-style adapter, with no software required
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™ devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal
- Connect your existing DVI monitor to Mini DisplayPort output device
- Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display
|Connector||Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
DVI-I (29 pin) Female
|Max Resolution||1920x1200 / 1080p|
|Output Signal||DVI-D (DVI Digital)|
|Dimensions||0.6 x 1.6 x 6.7 inch
15 x 40 x 170 mm
|Weight|| 1.2 oz