Add Up to 6 USB Video Cards and Monitors to your PC or Mac
Enhance your PC or Mac desktops video display capabilities in minutes without the complicated process of installing an internal graphics card.
Until the release of BVU technology it was virtually impossible to add 3 or more displays to your Notebook, MacBook or Netbook. Now with the BVU165LT HD Display adapter you can upgrade or enhance your existing video display capabilities for your Computer by connecting to your big screen TV with 1080p output picture resolution. You can add up to 6 BVUs per Computer.
The BVU165LT HD Display Adapter uses 80% less power than a discrete solution and still plays videos, DVDs and more on Computer Monitors, Projectors and HDTV Big Screens.
Supports DVI interfaces providing high quality digital imaging up to 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1080 (wide) max resolutions.
Now, with USB graphics technology, Notebooks and Laptops are just as effective and easy to use with multiple displays as dedicated PCs.
- Fully integrated into Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP and MAC OS X
- 1080p output picture resolution
- Supports Windows Aero Glass
- Stand alone device
- Fully USB 2.0 bus powered
- Compatible with all flat panel monitors
- Compatible with all CRT monitors, up to 2048x1152 resolution
- Standard and wide-screen ratio aspects
- High-definition displays
- Easy plug and play installation
- Mirror or extend in any direction
- Supports up to six displays via 6 devices per system
- 80% less power than a dual-head video card
PC / Macintosh with:
- 1.2 GHz or higher CPU / Macintosh PC with Intel CPU
- 512MB RAM
- Optical Drive
- Available USB 2.0 Port
|Connections||Input: 1x USB A Male
Output: 1x DVI-I Female
|Resolutions||Widescreen: Up to 1920 x 1080
Standard: Up to 1600 x 1200
|Power||USB 2.0 Powered|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||81.2 x 48.3 x 22.9mm (3.2 x 1.9 x 0.9")|
|Weight||45.5g (1.6 oz)|
- BVU165LT HD USB External Display Adapter
- Install CD-ROM
- Quick Start Guide
- Diamond Warranty Card
- USB Extension Cable