Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great case for the price!
William Li from Richmond BC writes:
- -great support for watercooling, (even has holes for external watercooling although i doubt anyone who buys this case uses this kind of setup) - got room for some cable management (surprised to see that at this price range) - very roomy for large coolers, even though this is meant for micro atx case - includes 2 fans which is nice
- - a bit hard to fit the 24 pin power cables in the back for cable management :/ - wish the manual on the different types of thumb screws are a bit more clear (there are 2 different types of thumb screws...)
- overall a really surprisingly conclusive budget case for people starting out, just remember this is a micro atx case and check for motherboard form factor before purchase! wish there are more harddrive support but at this price point, it's fine for most people (used it for a gaming pc/home NAS server)
Decent MATX Case
Karlo Keet from Calgary, AB writes:
- Sturdy, good airflow, front USB 3.0, fits a cooler master hyper 212 EVO, front panel comes off easily for cleaning, dust filters
- Only one 5.25 drive bay. You can see the dust in the dust filters.
- This is a decent case. It serves its purpose well. The airflow keeps the temperatures at acceptable levels. My advice is to install the motherboard first and then the power supply.