Introducing TI's most powerful graphing calculator: The TI-89 Titanium, offering new features, preloaded Apps, and even more versatility. A built-in USB port makes data transfer ultra-convenient. Plus, with three times the memory of the TI-89, you can store more Apps, data, and programs.
The TI-89 Titanium's advanced functionality and 3-D graphing make problem-solving for AP*, advanced mathematics, and engineering courses infinitely easier. It's the most powerful TI graphing calculator allowed for use on the AP* Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Physics, AP Chemistry, PSAT/NMSQT**, SAT® I , SAT II, and Math IC & IIC exams.
The TI-89 is not permitted on the ACT exam.
*SAT & AP are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of and does not endorse this product. ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc., which does not endorse this product.
** PSAT/NMSQT/SAT/Advanced Placement Program/AP/College Board are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production or development of TI products.
Find What You Need
TI graphing calculators are learning tools designed to help students visualize concepts and make connections in math and science.
- 16 preloaded Graphing Calculator Software Applications (Apps), including EE*Pro®, CellSheet™ & NoteFolio™
- 3x the Flash memory of the TI-89
- Built-in USB port with cable
- Electronically upgradeable graphing calculator gives you the most up-to-date functionality and software applications (Apps)
- About 188K bytes of user-available RAM
- About 2.7 MB of user-available Flash ROM for data archive and Apps (3x the Flash ROM memory of the TI-89)
- 100x160 pixel display
- Internal clock with date and time display
- Icon desktop that allows easier access to Apps and editors
- USB port for computer connectivity, unit-to-unit communication with TI-89 Titanium graphing calculators via Presentation Link™ adapter
- I/O port for communication with other TI products
- USB unit-to-unit link cable included
- TI Connectivity Cable included
- TI Connectivity Cable and TI Connect™ software allow information to be transferred to and from a computer and printed or stored on disk
- Included Apps: CellSheet™, EE*Pro®, Finance, French Localization, German Localization, NoteFolio™, Organizer, Polynomial Root Finder, Simultaneous Equation Solver, Spanish Localization, Statistics with List Editor (English, French, German and Spanish versions), StudyCards™, Symbolic Math Guide
- Apps are available from TI and other leading developers.
- Advanced Mathematics Software functionality is suitable for college mathematics and engineering coursework.
- Pretty Print shows equations and results with radical notation, stacked fractions, and superscript exponents.
- Active Calculator Home history screen can hold up to 99 previous entries for deep recall.
- Real and complex numeric results
- Symbolic manipulation for algebra, calculus and differential equations
- Over 100 symbolic units in 28 categories for use in equations, computations, and unit conversions
- 20 stored constants with symbolic units for scientific calculations
- Graphs functions, parametric and polar equations, recursively-defined sequences, 3-dimensional surfaces, and differential equations
- Up to 99 graphing equations defined and saved for each graphing mode
- Numeric evaluation of functions in tables and data variable format
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, derivatives, intersections, inflection points, and arc lengths
- Recursively-defined sequences access any number of previous terms
- Slope and direction fields for exploring differential equations
- RK and Euler numeric differential equation solving methods
- Real time rotation of 3-D surfaces
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including ten regression models
- Statistics plots including scatter, xy-line, box and modified box plots. Histograms and regression lines are available.
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, elementary row operations, and reduced row echelon form. Matrix elements can be real or complex and numeric or symbolic
- Advanced matrix operations including eigenvalues, eigenvectors, LU and QR decompositions
- Column-logic expressions in data/matrix editor are retained for automatic recalculation when values change
- Interactive numeric equation solver
- Hexadecimal and binary operations and conversions
- Extensive programming capability with number and size of programs limited only by available memory.
- User-definable functions extend built-in functionality
- Optional assembly language programming
- Alphabetical CATALOG to access and show "help" information for each function and command
- Memory management to create folders for specific applications or subjects
- 255 symbols in the character set including Greek, system, and international characters.
- Compatible with Calculator-Based Laboratory™ (CBL2™) and Calculator-Based Ranger™ (CBR™) Systems to allow collection and analysis of real-world data
- Link with another TI-89 Titanium, TI-89, Voyage™ 200, TI-92 Plus or TI-92
- Compatible with the TI-Navigator™ Classroom Learning System
- TI ViewScreen™ unit available that is compatible with the same TI ViewScreen™ LCD panel as the TI-89/TI-92 Plus/Voyage™ 200 and the TI-Presenter™
- All TI-89 Titanium student models can plug into the TI-ViewScreen™ LCD panel andTI-Presenter™ video interface via a TI-89 Presentation Link™ adapter.
- Kickstand Slide Case available to prop up your calculator to view display and keys better
- TI Keyboard-compatible
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries with a Silver Oxide battery backup to protect RAM memory during main battery change
- Impact-resistant slide case
- One-year limited warranty
- Toll-free help hot-line: 1 800 TI-CARES
- E-mail help line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supplemental activity books available.
- Workshop Loan Program (WoLoP) - borrow TI calculators for evaluation of workshops
- TI Technology Rewards program: point values redeemable for additional TI products and services
- TI calculator poster and keyboard transparency available
- Electronic manuals available from education.ti.com/guides
|Display||100x160 pixel display|
|Graphs||Graphs functions, parametric and polar equations, recursively-defined sequences, 3-dimensional surfaces, and differential equations|
|Power||4 AAA batteries with a Silver Oxide battery backup to protect RAM memory during main battery change|