Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator
The TI-84 Plus graphing calculator offers three times the memory, more than twice the speed and a higher contrast screen than the TI-83 Plus model. It’s keystroke-for-keystroke compatible, too
Count on TI calculators at exam time. You can use this TI graphing calculator on the PSAT, SAT, and ACT college entrance exams and AP tests and the IB exam.*
*SAT & AP are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of and does not endorse this product. ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc., which does not endorse this product. IB is a registered trademark of the International Baccalaureate Organization
Find What You Need
TI graphing calculators are learning tools designed to help students visualize concepts and make connections in math and science.
- USB cable included with purchase for downloading free Apps and games
- Preloaded Apps: Cabri® Jr., Vernier EasyData™, StudyCards™ and more
- Compatible with TI presentation tools (TI Presentation Link™ adapter available separately)
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
TI-84 Plus operating system update
This latest OS* update features MathPrint™ – download free
- NEW Stat Wizards for selected commands and functions
- FREE Download for MathPrint™
- Input and view math symbols, formulas and stacked fractions exactly as they appear in textbooks
- Scroll the history of calculations and quickly recall input/output
- Fraction math with easy-to-use templates
- Trace a function using each fraction listed (or those you define) as the step sizes
- Choose how you prefer to view calculations on screen: as decimals or fractions
- Choose different display modes that include: n/d Un/d, Answer: AUTO DEC FRAC, GOTO FORMAT GRAPH: NO YES, STAT DIAGNOSTICS: OFF ON
* Please update your Catalog Help to version 1.1 for compatibility with TI-84 Plus operating system update, version 2.55MP.
- Electronically upgradeable graphing calculator allows you to have the most up-to-date functionality and software applications (Apps).
- 2.5 times the processor speed of the TI-83 Plus.
- 480 KB FLASH ROM memory for data archive and storage of Apps.
- 24KB of available RAM memory.
- USB port for computer connectivity, unit-to-unit communication with TI-84 Plus and TI-84 Plus Silver Edition graphing calculators, and more.
- I/O port for communication with other TI products.
- Internal Clock with date and time display.
- TI Connectivity Cable included.
- TI Connectivity Cable and TI Connect™ software allow information to be transferred to and from a computer and printed or stored on disk.
- Included Apps: Cabri® Jr., Vernier EasyData®, Conic Graphing, Inequality Graphing, LearningCheck™, Probability Simulations, Science Tools, StudyCards™, Topics in Algebra 1, Chapter 5, Topics in Algebra 1, Chapters 1-4, Transformation Graphing
- Apps are available from TI and other leading developers.
- 8-line by 16-character display.
- Advanced functions accessed through pull-down display menus.
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent.
- Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions and 3 recursively-defined sequences.
- Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed and analyzed at one time.
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/stair-step plot and phase plots.
- User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements.
- 14 interactive zoom features.
- Numeric evaluations given in table format for all graphing modes.
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals and derivatives.
- 7 different graph styles for differentiating the look of each graph drawn.
- Horizontal and vertical split- screen options.
- Stores up to 10 - 50x50 matrices.
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form and elementary row operations. Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa.
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial and quartic polynomial regression models.
- 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots.
- Advanced statistics features including 10 hypothesis testing functions, 7 confidence interval functions and one-way analysis of variance.
- Business functions including Time-Value-of-Money (TVM), cash flows and amortization. Full screen interactive editor for solving TVM problems.
- Interactive equation solver editor allows solving numerically for different variables in an equation.
- Alphabetical CATALOG of all TI calculator operations in one menu.
- Programming capability with the number of programs limited only by available memory.
- Link with another TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition or TI-83. Receive lists L1-L6 from TI-82.
- USB Unit-to-unit link cable included.
- TI ViewScreen™ unit available (Silver Edition version only) that is compatible with the same TI ViewScreen LCD panel as the TI-82/TI-83 and the TI-Presenter™ Video Interface.
- All TI-84 Plus student models can plug into the TI ViewScreen LCD Panel and TI-Presenter Video Interface with the Presentation Link™ adapter.
- Compatible with Calculator-Based Laboratory™ 2 (CBL 2™), Calculator-Based Ranger™ (CBR™), Vernier EasyLink®, and Vernier EasyTemp® systems to allow collection and analysis of real-world data.
- TI Keyboard compatible.
- Compatible with the TI-Navigator™ Classroom Learning System.
- Kickstand Slide Case available to prop up your calculator to view display and keys better.
- TI Product CD included with full reference Guidebook and free software Applications.
- Teacher Pack available in standard and EZ-spot colors (includes 10 TI calculators, 1 guidebook and a classroom poster).
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries with a Silver Oxide battery backup to protect RAM memory during main battery change.
- Impact-resistant slide case.
- One-year limited warranty.
- Toll-free help hotline: 1 800 TI-CARES
- Supplemental activity books available. Compatible with all TI-83 Plus activity books.
- e-mail help line: [email protected]
- Workshop Loan Program - borrow TI calculators for evaluation or workshops.
- TI Technology Rewards program - point values redeemable for additional TI products and services.
- TI calculator poster and keyboard transparency available (shows Silver Edition version).
- Guidebook included, full Reference Guidebook available on Product CD and Guidebook Download center.
|Display||8-line by 16-character display|
|Accuracy|| 14-digit accuracy
Displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent.
|Graphs||10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions and 3 recursively-defined sequences|
|Power||4 AAA batteries with a Silver Oxide battery backup to protect RAM memory during main battery change|