CH Products has everything a gamer needs to virtually dominate the skies, command an army or rule a kingdom!
The Flight Sim Yoke is a 5 axis, 20 button avionics flight yoke designed for flight simulation and pilot training. Ergonomic yoke grip with smooth, realistic in and out movement and Throttle, propeller and mixture control at your fingertips.
- 5 axes and 20 buttons; X & Y axis on the grips for aileron and elevator, Z, R & U axis in the levers for Throttle, prop, mixture
- Four traditional pushbuttons, 2 bi-directional flip switches, 2 bi-directional rocker switches and 1 eight-way POV hat switch
- Total of 144 programmable functions with optional PC programming software (included)
- Ergonomic Yoke handles with realistic in and out movement
- Large, sturdy mounting base with 7 foot USB cable
- Plug and Play driverless USB installation for both PC and Macintosh
- Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OSX
- Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Mac OSX*
* CH Control Manager software is not Mac compatible
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 users:
Please note that our products will need to be mapped first. To do this, please open Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and go to Options and Controls. Choose the “CH Pro Pedals USB” or any other products you have of ours, and click the Filter arrow to find “All”. Once the “All” Filter is chosen, you can assign each axis or button any way you prefer. To do this, you will need to find an assignment in the list of drop down arrows and click on the empty box next to the desired assignment. An input box will open up on your screen, and you can click on “Search by Input” and move the axis or push the button on your product to create the preferred assignment. After the input box is filled in with the chosen axis or button assignment, you can click “Validate” to confirm the change. Once you have assigned all the axes and buttons to your products you can click on “Apply & Save” to confirm all of the changes.
Controller Setup Video on YouTube:
|Controller Type||Flight Yoke|
|Buttons||5 axes and 20 buttons
- X & Y axis on the grips for aileron and elevator, Z, R & U axis in the levers for Throttle, prop, mixture
- Four traditional pushbuttons
- 2 bi-directional flip switches
- 2 bi-directional rocker switches
- 1 eight-way POV hat switch
|Cable Length||7 feet|