Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
I like them
Eric from Bassano writes:
- I still play planetside 2 and oh man do these improve the game! Footsteps pop out and the crispy highs and deep bass of gun fire is mesmerizing
- The build quality seems like they cut some corners but it's still in one peice
- I recomend these to anyone who takes good care of there equipment if not then maby shy away
Excellent sound, cheaply built
Casper Priestman from Edmonton writes:
- The range of the speakers combined with the closed ear cushion make for a very robust sonic experience. Light and comfortable and easy to adjust. Sound quality from the microphone is very good.
- The ear pieces are fit to the headband with molded plastic that's thin in certain areas and these are prone to cracking and once they do the crack spreads until the ear piece itself separates and dangles from the rest of the headset by the speaker wire.
- Sound quality, comfort, and style make these very appealing but the build quality leaves a lot to be desired. After less than a year both ear pieces have separated from the headset rendering the unit useless with no easy fix. Some would say that after a year I got my money's worth...however I have headphones sans microphone from 10 and 15yrs ago that I still have and use that were approximately the same cost given the dollar value then and now. I can't recommend these for any serious user.
Great Sound, But microphone doesn't perform as well.
Scott Rougeau from Winnipeg MB writes:
- -Very Nice Audio Quality. -Comfortable and lightweight compared to old headsets.
- -Cord wrapped wire makes noticeable noise when rubbing against my shirt. -Microphone is very quiet, I am always being asked to move mic closer in Skype. It barely even reaches my mouth. Because of this I have to boost the microphone volume and that causes static.
- All in all it's a decent headset. I am disappointed in the microphone. I had high hopes considering the reviews I had read elsewhere. Had the microphone been a better it would be a whole 5/5.
Richard L. from Edmonton, AB writes:
- -Removable yet comfy over-the-ear cups that are washable (+1 for hygiene) -Great sounding mic -Adjustable metal headband -In Line volume controls are extremely handy -Long cord! -Swivel ear cups can rest on your shoulders -Neat design and nice looking color scheme -Sounds great! Crisp and clear! -Braided cable -Over the ear design is quite comfortable and contours to my head
- -Awkward position of microphone: You'd have to keep your mic extended outwards in order for you to fold them onto your shoulders, which can be sort of a chore. Also, resting headset on the desk is equally as awkward since the mic is poking out, leaving the headphones at an awkward angle to rest on a surface. -May take 2-3 days to get comfortable with the style of earcups -Headband foam is a little hard (not bothersome though)
- I decided to do some research on a new pair of headphones. I was looking into the higher end Steelseries Siberia Elites but as I read on, I started noticing people were saying that paying $200 for headphones aren't worth it for just comfort if the sound doesn't make that much of an impact on you or the mic isn't clear compared to other brands. Instead, I tried these lower end logitechs and they're fantastic for the price. Sound was extremely crisp and clear, mic is great, headset is great!