Average Rating: With 14 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
james from Calgary writes:
- Pretty good sound quality and voice capturing.
Easy to use software and great customization
Appealing look and comftorable
- Randomly cuts out or does not function correctly.
Wire becomes tangled very often with minimal use, must be untangled otherwise you only have half a foot of cord to use.
Seems very fragile and poorly constructed
- An alright headset however if you do not want to spend 10 minutes every week untangling the cord then you might want to keep looking for a headset that is worth the amount you pay for it.
Jacob from Calgary writes:
- Good sound quality, perfect for gaming, it comes with a usb adapter, decent mic quality, fits your head really nice.
- They are over priced, braided cord can get tangled up in a knot easy, extremely fragile, uncomfortable, cheaply made.
- They are a decent pair of headphones I used mine for almost a year now and four months in the shell to the microphone fell off i had to tape it back on and just recently it had fallen of my desk and one of the speaker portions fell off. Also the spongy material they used to make the padding are very uncomfortable right from the start it took a while to get used to it. Overall they are an alright pair of headphones with good sound but just do not drop them!
Sam from Calgary writes:
- They are very light and fit nicely, the cable in very long but is great, the mic is great, and it looks good.
- The sound isn't anything special, but nonetheless it is still very good sound quality. They feel like they could be easily broken.
- I would definitely recommend these headphones.
Philip from Edmonton South writes:
- Very comfy, but they need to be a little bit loose Amazing sounds Well balanced bass Great mic ok price when on sale
- not good for really long sessions, but it kinda forces me to take 1-hour breaks which is good for me
- Great all in one head set
Good but breaks easily
Alex from Calgary writes:
- - The sound quality is amazing - The mic is okay. They kinda sound bad but it works - Lightweight - Long cable
- - Materials used are cheap quality. The plastic frame snaps easily and that's how mine broke after a few months. It snapped while I was removing it from my head. - The top padding is not soft enough for the head. The top of my head hurts after a few hours of using it. It took me months to get used to it - Overpriced
- Sound is great. Mic is meh. The plastic frame can snap easily. I would recommend getting a better headset in the price range.
Jeff Baker from Edmonton writes:
- I personally find them very comfortable. The cable is nice and long. Not sure what others are complaining about, but I have to turn my system volume down or these will blow my eardrums. To my ears, the sound quality is great.
- None that I've found.
- I would absolutely recommend these.
Ryan from Calgary writes:
- Gets the job done for the price
- extremely uncomfortable and broke after a few months of use. Taking them off my head yesterday and the plastic frame snapped in half. I wasn't being hard on them, I wasn't throwing them around, they just broke. Had a better experience with $20 headphones.
- I can't recommend these to anyone
Comfortable. Solid Bass.
Josh from Winnipeg writes:
- Good noise cancelling. Strong Bass that you can feel Extra long, braided cord. Washable earmuffs
- Not true 7.1 (Digital) Low volumes when using USB Dull high sounds A little pricey if they are not on sale.
- I tested these with my cellphone at another store and was blown away, but wasn't going to pay their price. When they went on sale at Memory express I bought them right away. Solid headphones that handle low frequencies really well. Awesome for electronic music and gaming. If you're using the USB for 7.1 sound make sure to tweak your windows settings to increase the volume.
Robert from Victoria writes:
- Good head phone size and comfortable for about an hour. Good sound quality (7.1 only works if you have 7.1 sound source peeps!)
- - Get hot and uncomfortable after an hour of continuos use. - Headphone Arms when extended are very weak, broke one after 6 months and the other after 8. - Used them for two years with duct tape holding them together.
- So 50/50 performance verses quality.
They work... but why would you want them?
Andrew from Leduc, AB writes:
- Ok sound quality. The swivel option for shoulder resting is nice. Surprisingly comfortable. Cable has a really nice long length, and is braided. Software is easy enough to set up. On cord mute and volume control.
- Too quiet for a lot of applications. No way to make it louder... WHY? No background noise canceling at all with the MIC... everyone you are online with will hear what you, everyone in the house, and your neighbor is doing! This is a major weakness. "7.1" Is not 7.1... virtually simulated, and does it poorly. Just call is "Stereo.1"
- I have been using these for about 4 months now. With the horrible MIC, and low volume, I would not recommend this product. Not for gamers anyway... But I don't know who else would use these?