This DVI cable is a dual-link, DVI-D to DVI-D digital video monitor cable. Unlike single-link DVI cables, dual-links feature a full set of pins for increased bandwidth, allowing you to view higher resolutions at longer distances without loss or interference.
Most digital displays like LCD, Plasma, HDTV televisions and most computer video cards (also newest DVD players) are compatible with the all-digital standard of DVI. The DVI-D dual-link cable will provide the best quality images from your digital source, and if you are using High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection hardware, the DVI cables will negotiate the HDCP protocol for copy-protected media.
This 1.8m (6 foot) Male to Male Dual-Link DVI-D Display Cable is made of high quality Materials so it adds no visible Noise, Distortion or Artifacting to your Video Signal. For high-definition and flat-panel monitors, this DVI cable gives uncompromised image fidelity for per-pixel digital accuracy like you've never seen.
- ~1.8m (6 foot) Male to Male DVI-D Cable
- Thick Plastic Cover Reduces Cable Wear and Damage
- Ferrites near each Connector dissipate unwanted RF Interference and Noise
- Two Thumb Screws per Connector secure the Cable to Video Cards and Displays
- Minimum Clock Rate: 25.175 MHz
- Maximum Data Transfer: 7.92 Gbit/s
|Cable Type||Male to Male DVI-D Dual Link Display Cable|
|Connectors||2x Male DVI-D Connectors|
|Dimensions||~1.8m (6 feet) long|
- Bytecc 1.8m Male to Male DVI-D Dual Link Display Cable, Black