An affordable transition to USB 3.0.
Kingston's DataTraveler® 100 G3 (DT100G3) USB Flash drive is compliant with next-generation USB 3.0 specifications to take advantage of technology in newer notebooks, desktop PCs and digital devices. With DT100G3, storing and transferring of documents, presentations, music, video, and more is quicker and easier than ever.
DT100G3 features a sleek, cost-effective design to make the transition to a satisfying USB 3.0 experience a minimal investment. Available in capacities from 8GB-64GB, DT100G3 is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and has five-year warranty. Future-proof your portable storage now!
- Stylish black-on-black, sliding cap design
- Ideal USB 3.0 starter storage device
- Capacities from 8GB to 64GB
- Compliant — with USB 3.0 specifications.
- Dual Compatibility — USB 3.0 connectivity; backward compatible to USB 2.0
- Customizable¹ — Co-Logo program available
- Guaranteed — five-year warranty, free technical support
- USB Port: USB 3.0 connectivity; backward compatible to USB 2.0
- Supported OS: Windows®8, Windows 7 (SP1), Windows Vista® (SP1, SP2), Windows XP (SP3), Mac OS X v.10.6.x +, Linux v.2.6.x +
|Media Type||USB Flash Drive|
|Temperature||Operating: 0° to 60°C
Storage: -20° to 85°C
|Dimensions||60mm x 21.2mm x 10mm|
- Conditions apply; contact your local sales representative.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is not available for storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Guide at Kingston.com/flashguide.
- Requires a host device with a USB 3.0 port.