The FAN4SPLIT12 Fan Power Splitter Cable enables you to connect two 4-pin (PWM) fans to a single motherboard power connector, which allows you to optimize your computer cooling capability.
Providing a flexible way to position computer case fans as needed, this 4-pin Fan Power Splitter cable offers a connection length of 1ft, eliminating the need to strain the connection between the computer power connector and the fans.
This high quality splitter cable is constructed of high quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance, and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
- Allows you to connect two 4-pin (PWM) fans to a single motherboard fan power connector
- Re-position your computer case fans to provide optimal cooling to your system
- Easily split a single motherboard fan power connector into two 4-pin (PWM) fan connectors - An inexpensive way to add more fan power connectors in a computer system.
- Cable to connect 2 CPU Fans to 1 power connector
- Easily split a single fan power connector into two 4-pin (PWM) fan connectors
|Connectors||1 - Molex Fan (4 pin; PWM) Female
2 - Molex Fan (4 pin; PWM) Male
|Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Cable Length||1 ft [0.3 m]|
|Weight||0.3 oz [8 g]|