Average Rating: With 6 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great Power Supply, Easy to Install
Andrew Oldridge from Airdrie writes:
- Partial Modular Great Price Good Power
- Only dual 8-pin GPU connectors Extra connectors aren't braided
- Only problem I had was that I'm running a single graphics card, and the power supply only comes with dual 8-pin connectors. But because they are universal plugs, I was able to grab an old Corsair PSU GPU cable and use it. Other than that, it's been great. Easy to Install, work well.
Corsair CX series CX 750M modular power supply
Shaun from Calgary writes:
- Easy to install. Runs quiet.
- Cables are a bit stuff. Only reason I'm giving it 4 stars. Or it would get 5
- Great performance overall from a trusted brand. Definitely worth it
Kai from Winnipeg writes:
- Effortless installation/connection Works quiet Stable for OC
- None for now
- Perfect for first time builders as I am. The modular design makes rig building a breeze (My case is NZXT H440, which is also perfect for cable management). Have had it for two weeks now, and it is working fantastic. Tried OCing my GTX960 and i5-4690K. It was stable and quiet. Would absolutely recommend this.
works for me
novice builder from winnipeg writes:
- Cable management Available power Modular design
- None yet
- It works for running my build and has been very quiet. I would buy another
Budget minded, but quality is lacking
Kev from Calgary writes:
- Modular.....yeah, that's pretty much it.
- Poor quality - aimed at a budget market (although I would say it's overpriced based on quality) My first one DOA - second has been functioning as expected.....so far (only been a couple of days) As this was recommended to me instore and wasn't the one I had initially picked out, I hadn't read reviews. Do your homework & read reviews online to understand the number of issues people have had with this (and other Corsair PSUs)
- I bought one of these, on a recommendation instore (SE, Calgary) as the PSU I had chosen (and reviewed in detail) was now enough W for my new build. Worked to POST one time. After shutdown, it was gone. Spent 6+ hours diagnosing the PC, took it back to MemEx. Tech another 6 hours to diagnose the problem as the PSU. Replaced as DOA - within 7 days. Spend your money on a well reviewed PSU brand. Corsair are going downhill fast!
Brandon from Calgary writes:
- I've had mine for 4 months now, no problems works fine. imo power supplies are the only decent product corsair makes.