Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Terrrible Product 3 of 4 got noisy within 2 weeks.
MTL from Edmonton writes:
- Only 40MM fan Memory express had in stock.
- Cost Quality Longevity
- I purchased 4 of these fans to replace the 40MM fans in a Switch. After installation, 3 of the 4 are now making rattling noises within 2 weeks. Worst product I ever purchased at Memory Express, With this type of a failure rate these fans should be discontinued. Waste of almost $50 and 2 hours of labor. TBH after reading Chris's post i didn't think they would sell a product that fails as easily as he said, apparently they do.
Quiet but very short life
Chris from Calgary writes:
- When I first bought this fan it was very quiet I guess it looks pretty good? High static pressure and decent airflow
- Bearing life is terrible - after about 6 hours of runtime the bearing started to make some noise. After 30-40 hours it was unbearably loud. Unfortunately I waited to unpack and install this fan until past the return period so I'm stuck buying another fan.
- Don't buy this fan.
Gets the job done
Scott from Calgary writes:
- I used these to cool some car amplifiers mounted in a tight location, they move lots of air and aren't loud at all!
- Way too much packaging...
- Gets the job done at a fair price.
BEST 40MM IVE EVER TESTED
Alan from Winnipeg writes:
- Extremely high static pressure for such a thin little fan. Very quiet
- Cost way more than other choices Packaging is not environmentally responsible. It's twice as big as it needs to be.