Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Great and silent
Dale from Calgary writes:
- Been using 3 of them in the case, for 3.5 years. I set the speed with the motherboard utility so that they are slightly slower than the level at which I can hear them, thus they are inaudible. Completely reliable. The Noctua brand is well worth the money. They also provide a bunch of extra cables, and a reducer (which is unnecessary).
JK from Calgary AB writes:
- Fan is quiet, and moves a lot of air. When I say quiet I mean QUIET! You won't be able to hear it from a foot away.
- So yeah it's quiet. I bought 2 and I've noticed that after about 5 months of use one of the fan has become audible. The motor kind of sounds like a propeller plane from really far away. It's still very quiet, however if the room is quiet enough you can hear it and it's annoying for somebody who invested in a virtually silent computer. I'll probably replace it sooner or later. That fan is the only exception. I have 5 noctua fans in my case and they have all behaved perfectly.
VM from Edmonton writes:
- This fan is so good I came here to write about it. After installing this fan on a Cooler Master 212 Heatsink I turned on my computer and my heart sank thinking I had broken something, but then I heard in post and I was like, "wow!" It was that quiet.
- None, yet.
- Money well spent.