The PEXUSB3S4V PCI Express USB 3.0 Card (with SATA Power) adds 4 external USB 3.0 ports to any PCI Express-enabled computer system. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 provides up to 5 Gbps of data bandwidth, while remaining backward compatible with existing USB 2.0 devices at 480Mbps.
Using a "stacked" port layout that places the ports one on top of the other, more ports are able to fit into a smaller space. This 4-port PCIe USB 3.0 adapter enables all four USB 3.0 ports to be external facing, while still allowing the card to fit into a small form factor/low profile computer system.
Plus, with a built-in SATA power connector, each USB port can provide up to 900mA of power to devices that draw power from a host bus connection (500mA for USB 2.0) by connecting to your computer power supply.
- 4 external USB 3.0 ports in a stacked layout
- Fully compliant with USB 3.0 revision 1.0 specifications and Intel xHCI rev0.95 specifications
- Built-in optional SATA power connector for bus-powered USB devices
- Optionally provides up to 900mA per USB port
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1 devices
- Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 specifications
- Includes a Low Profile/half-height installation bracket
- Upgrade an older PCIe-based system with USB 3.0 connectivity, to fully utilize USB 3.0 devices
- Expand a system's USB capabilities with four additional external USB ports, for connecting additional external hard drives, CD/DVD drives, MP3 players, printers, scanners, webcams, game controllers, digital cameras, etc
|Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Card Type||Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.)|
|Chipset ID||NEC uPD720201|
|Port Style||Integrated on Card|
|Connector||1 - PCI Express x1 Male|
|External Ports||4 - USB 3.0 A (9 pin; SuperSpeed) Female|
|Internal Ports||1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Max Data Transfer Rate||5Gbps per port|
|OS Compatibility||Windows XP (32/64-bit)/ Server 2003 (32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2/ Vista (32/64-bit)/ 7 (32/64-bit)/ 8 (32/64-bit)|
|Dimensions||2.7 x 3 x 0.7 inches
68 x 75 x 19 mm