Vantec 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCIe Host Card w/ Internal 20-Pin Connector
The Vantec 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCIe Host Card upgrades any desktop computer to the newest USB 3.0 standard. Integrated with the latest SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology, transferring files to an USB 3.0 external hard disk is faster than ever with transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps.
Back up important data such as HD video, high resolution photos to an external USB 3.0 in a fraction amount of time. Backwards compatible, the 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCIe Host Card allows the use of USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices making this card truly versatile.
Upgrading your computer to the newest USB 3.0 technology has never been so easy with the Vantec 4-Port PCIe SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Host Card.
- Blazing Fast Transfer Speeds of up to 5Gbps
- 10x Faster than USB 2.0
- Four USB 3.0 Ports to Support Multiple Devices
- Two External & Two Internal USB 3.0 (20-pin connector) Ports
- Supports Hot-Swap: Plug & Play Devices Without Rebooting
- Backwards Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0 Devices
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, & 8 (32/64bit)
- PCI Express Enabled System w/ Available PCI Express Slot
- CD-Rom Drive May Be Needed For Drivers
|Ports||2 x External USB 3.0 Ports (Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 & 1.1)
2 x Internal USB 3.0 Ports (20-pin connector)
Maximum Transfer Rates Up to 5 Gbps w/USB 3.0
Maximum Transfer Rates Up to 480 Mbps w/USB 2.0
|Power||-Pin Molex (Includes SATA Power Converter)|
|Dimensions||120 x 80 x 19mm|
- 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCIe Host Card x1
- User's Manual x1
- SATA to 4-Pin Molex Power Converter x1
- Driver CD x1