Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Ryan from Edmonton writes:
- Adapts to low light Clear picture Decent software
- Doesn't rotate Lacks a physical lense cap/shutter
- The camera functions fantastically. Great picture. The lense cap issue wasn't a deal breaker because it's in an office, not a bedroom. So no worries there for me. Might be a dealbreaker for others. Would have liked a slight rotation built into the mount.