This Corsair AX Series ATX PSU Gives You World Class Performance
AX Series PSUs offer 80 PLUS Platinum-certified efficiency, low noise, fully modular cable sets, and high reliability for extreme performance systems.
Less Heat Generation for Lower Operating Costs
Excess heat means wasted energy. 80 PLUS Platinum certified efficiency means less waste.
Zero RPM Mode for Silent Operation at Low Power Loads
The fan doesn't even spin when your system is idle or doing basic work like surfing the web or running office applications.
Modular Cables for Easy Installation
The fully modular cable set lets you use only the cables you need. You can install the AX Series first and then add cables one-by-one without having to deal with the dreaded "cable octopus."
Stable, Reliable Power Output
High-quality components and careful design help ensure maximum protection for your PC's components.
Flexible and Compatible
AX Series comes with long cables for large cases, and lots of connectors for just about any hardware configuration.
80 PLUS Platinum Efficiency Certified
AX860 delivers up to 92% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions. Better efficiency means lower energy usage, less excess heat, and lower operating costs. Since less heat is generated, the fan doesn't have to work as hard, so there's less noise, too. It's a great choice for smart, efficient power delivery.
Advanced Temperature Controlled Fan with Zero RPM Silent Mode
The fan doesn't even spin at low loads. And when you're pushing it hard, the double ball bearing 120mm fan adjusts its speed according to temperature, so it only works as hard and as loud as it needs to.
Clean, Stable Power Delivery
High-quality capacitors, a dedicated single +12V rail and a PF value of 0.99 give you reliable power output with extremely low ripple and noise. • Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components. And, AX860 is engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50° C temperature rating.
Full ATX and EPX Compatibility
The AX Series conforms to ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards. It accepts universal AC input from 90V - 264V. Safety approvals include cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, and C-tick
Fully Modular System with Low Profile Cables
All of the power cables have connectors on both ends, with nothing hard-wired to the PSU. This makes for easier installs (you don't need to deal with an octopus of cables while you're putting in the power supply), and you can add cables one-by-one, using only the cables you need. The result is a cleaner-looking build, with better airflow.
- Dedicated single +12V rail
- An ultra-quiet, 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified, delivering up to 92% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating
- Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
|Input Voltage||90 ~ 264Vac|
|Input Frequency Range||50 / 60Hz|
|Efficiency||up to 92% efficiency|
|ATX and EPS Compliance||ATX12V v2.31, v2.2 and v2.01
|80 PLUS®||Yes, 80+ Platinum Certified|
|Active PFC||Yes, PF value of 0.99|
|Cooling||120mm double ball-bearing cooling fan|
|Connectors||1 x Motherboard 24 pin (20 + 4 pin)
2 x CPU 12 V ATX/EPS (4 + 4 pin)
6 x PCI-E Connectors (6 + 2 pin)
12 x SATA Connectors
8 x Molex Connectors
2 x 4 pin Floppy
|Safety Approvals||cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick|
|Protection||OCP, OVP, SCP, UVP|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||160 x 150 x 86mm (6.3 x 5.9 x 3.4")|
- Corsair AX860 Modular Power Supply
- Modular Cable Pack
- Accessory bag with:
- Mounting Hardware
- Cable Ties
- Case Badge
- Installation Guide