Average Rating: With 6 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Conan from Calgary writes:
- Moderately comfortable.
- Awful sound, poor quality noise canceling. Nowhere on the specs or packaging does it indicate or display the connection type. Wouldn't that be nice? It's USB 2. 0
- Don't even bother with these unless you just don't care.
Trevor from Calgary writes:
- Works with Skype
- Stiff, poor sound quality, uncomfortable even for short duration, in-line volume control way too big and in bad location.
- Was looking for a cheap USB head set. The cheap analog head sets are far superior to these for less. I would not recommend these to anyone.
You get what you pay for
Mike from Calgary writes:
- -Good value at $30 -Decent Audio quality -Mic is clear to start
- -Headset is fairly uncomfortable around the ears, even after you get used to it -The mic shorted out after only 4 months of use. Didn't ever drop them and took really good care of them, so it is disappointing that the mic would wear out after only 4 months of use.
- Good quality for a short time, but after that the mic quickly breaks down. Get the IPR on them for sure.
Good headset, medium lifespan
Nick S from Calgary writes:
- USB interface is great, good volume control and sound for chat is fantastic. I use this headset everyday for online classes. Earcups are comfortable after prolonged use. Mic quality is fantastic, and bass sound makes music sound great!
- Wiring has affected the mic - when I turn my head to the side, a short develops in the wiring after 1 year of use.
- Headset is good quality except for the wiring. Will buy these again once they completely go.
Good mic, but sound quality is below par, even for the price
Peter from Edmonton writes:
- The USB interface is very convenient and sidesteps the potential line-in gain issues that plague lower-cost analog headsets. The mic comes across very clearly. I found comfort to be ok for up to 3 hours.
- Contrary to the other reviewer, I find these to sound terrible. There is a noticeable bass extension, and overall emphasis on the bass, but this does not a good headphone make. The mids are very baffled, the highs very unclear, and past a certain point, they are just completely muted. They are ok for Skype, or even multiplayer PC games, but not even remotely acceptable for music.
- I bought these based on the other review praising the sound quality and after trying them out, my only conclusions are that either there is a huge sample variance or the previous reviewer has severely faulty hearing. My sample sounds worse than ~half the <$10 headphones you could buy. I've owned over 30 headphones, and these truly are near the bottom, even considering their price...
Amazing sound, if a touch uncomfortable.
Daren from Calgary writes:
- - Bright, clear high end. - No "sibilance. - Full warm bass, without any distortion. - Good quality audio pickup from microphone.
- - Ear-cups a bit small, leading to ear-discomfort after extended listening. Would have earned 5/5 if not for this one fault.
- These headphones have no business sounding as good as they do, considering what they cost. The Mic works well too ... but it's hard to get over how great these things sound. They hold up well against my AKGs, phones that cost about 5x what these did. Unbelievable. I'm not sure how they packed in this much sound quality in at this pricepoint, but who cares. Get a pair, you won't regret it.