Average Rating: With 6 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Ryan Griffiths from Calgary writes:
- easy installation - took me a few mins to get figure it out but i gotta say its a piece of cake after that. Great price - at first i thought maybe it was because it was less quality but it's really not it has a smaller radiator than the dual fan coolers but it still does a great job for those looking to maybe try out their first liquid cooling install. Also looks really good inside the case, the corsair logo just looks mint, much more discrete than the air coolers.
- Non found yet, I imagine that the dual fan larger radiator units can give you more performance but that doesn't mean this one doesn't do a great job. it just depends on what you want.
- Great product at a great price. Like I said you can get more performance for more money but this gives you great value, and will probably suffice for most people.
Not compatible with all sockets
Ben from Winnipeg writes:
- Didn't get it working
- Does not have lga 1151 support.
- Would be good just doesn't have lga 1151 support
Works like a charm
Dawson from Edmonton writes:
- Perfect cooling, had no problems with mine.
- If you want a cheap but beast CPU cooler, buy this.
Les from Edmonton writes:
- - Keeps my temperatures quite cool on load, I've never gone over 40C (Not overclocked.) - Idle I'm between 25-30C.
- - None
- I am very satisfied with my results and for the price it was well worth the investment .
Colin from Edmonton writes:
- Easy installation, Keeps the CPU cool
- The kit come with 2 sticky pads, Do not put them on. Or you will have a hell of a time taking them off/ damaging your motherboard!
- install it like normal just don't use the sticky pads! Note: To take them off use heat :) (hair dryer)
Easy install, no problems yet.
Curt from Edmonton writes:
- Easy installation, keeps overclock cool.
- Install guide is not idiot proof. I installed the radiator sideways at first.
- My cpu was overheating the stock cooler, so I got this to replace it. Simple setup, works for both Amd/intel and multiple socket types. Kept temps at 30-35c throughout testing.