The easy performance upgrade for your Intel CPU
Your PC will run cooler and quieter when you replace your CPU’s standard heatsink with a Hydro Series H55. Installation is straightforward. If you can get to the back of your PC’s motherboard, you can install an H55. All you’ll need is a screwdriver.
Great for smaller cases
The compact components and flexible tubing make H55 easy to install even if you’re cramped for space.
- Pre-filled, never needs refilling
- Tool-free mounting bracket
- Low-noise, low-speed 120mm fan
- Flexible rubber hose for installation in tight spaces
- Low-profile pump for easy installation and better airflow
- Micro fin copper cold plate for superior heat dissipation
- Low-profile black aluminum heat exchanger
- Intel® Mounting hardware for LGA 115x, 1366, and 2011
- AMD® Mounting hardware for AM2, AM3, and FM1
|Coldplate Material||Copper Micro Fin|
|Tubing Material||Low Evaporation Rubber|
|Radiator Size||120mm x 152mm x 27mm|
|Fan(s) included||1 x 120 mm|
|Fan Max Speed||1700 RPM +/- 10%|
|Fan Airflow||57 CFM|
|Fan Static Pressure||1.9 mmH20|
|Fan Noise Level||30.32 dBA|
|Intel Mounting Hardware||LGA 115x, 1366, 2011|
|AMD Mounting Hardware||AM2, AM3, FM1|
NOTE: The Hydro Series H55 require a 120mm fan mount location near the CPU in your chassis. Typically the rear exhaust fan is replaced with by the Hydro Series cooler.