Startech Snag-less Cat 6 Patch Cable, Blue, 75ft.
Make Power-over-Ethernet-capable Gigabit network connections
It’s all about selection. Choose the colors you want, the lengths you want, the styles you want
Select from a wide variety of colors, lengths, and styles to complete your network solutions. That way, you can organize your cable runs and identify network connections faster, easily find the cables that best suit your network connection requirements, and pick the styles, either snagless - perfect for concealed cable runs - or molded - perfect for strengthening the connector to prevent damage.
100% copper for outstanding value
Get the highest value for your cable investment with our Cat 6 cables, each one manufactured using high-quality copper conductors.
24-gauge wire for high-performance network connections
Ensure high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications, such as Power-over-Ethernet, using cables that include 24 AWG copper.
50-micron gold connectors provide peak conductivity
Rely on our RJ45 connectors to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
Startech backs all their cables with a lifetime warranty.
- Designed for use with Gigabit networks
- Patches from hub to distribution panel
- Connects workstation to wall outlet
- 50-micron gold connectors ensure optimum conductivity while eliminating network signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion
- RJ45 connector clip protectors help keep the plugs from snagging while routing the cable, for easier Cat 6 cable runs
- Backed by StarTech's lifetime warranty
|Cable Type||Snagless Cat6 Stranded Network Cable|
|Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||4 Pair UTP|
|Fire Rating||CMG Rated (General Purpose)|
|Wiring Standard||TIA/EIA-568-B.1-2001 T568B|
|Rating||CAT6 - 650 MHz|
|Connectors||RJ45 Male, RJ45 Male|
|Conductor Type||Stranded Copper|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Length||75 ft [22.9 m]|
|Weight||33 oz [935 g]|