Cooler Master HTK-002 thermally conductive compounds are grease-like silicone materials, heavily filled with heat conductive metal oxides. This combination promotes high thermal conductivity, low bleed and high-temperature stability. These compounds resist changes in consistency at temperatures up to 177°C (350°F), maintaining a positive heat sink seal to improve heat transfer from the electronic device to the heat sink or chassis, thereby, increasing the overall efficiency of the device.
- Suitable for CPU, chipsets on mainboard, VGA card, etc.
- Easy to use
- Zif Socket Templates ensure correct applying area with various CPU socket types
- Produces an even layer when using applicator
- Wide range of application temperature
|Viscosity / Flowability||Non-flowing|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.8 watts/meter-°C|
|Volume Resistivity||5.0 x 1015|
|Dielectric Constant||4.4 at 100kHz|
|Dissipation Factor||0.02 at 100kHz|
|Dielectric Strength||550 volts/mil (21.7 kV/mm)|
- Cooler Master Hight Performance Thermal Paste
- User's Information