Kingston's DataTraveler® 111 (DT111) USB Flash drive is compliant with USB 3.0 specifications, to take advantage of USB 3.0 ports in newer notebooks and desktops. It lets you quickly transfer all your data, from documents and presentations to music, photos and more.
This is the first Kingston 3.0 USB Flash drive to offer a 16GB capacity, the DT111 features a cost-effective hardware design so only a minimal investment is required to transition to a satisfying USB 3.0 experience. DT111 is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 systems to maximize current and future computer investments.
The DT111 is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specifications
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0, at slower data transfer rates
- Guaranteed: 5 Year warranty, with free technical support
- Windows® 7, Vista® or XP (SP3) / Mac OS X (10.5.x - 10.7.x w/ Intel CPUs)
- USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0 ports will work, but they copy data at lesser speeds
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 60° C (32 ~ 140° F)
Storage: -20 ~ 85° C (-4 ~ 185° F)
|Dimensions||61 x 21 x 12mm (2.44 x 0.81 x 0.47")|