Jumbo Atomic Wall Clock has Split Second Accuracy
This Jumbo Atomic Wall Clock display provides visibility from 30 feet away. Read the time, date and temperature with one glance at the large 420mm (16.5") inch clock.
This Atomic wall clock syncs to the WWVB radio signal from National Institute of Standards and Technology in Boulder, Colorado, USA. The Jumbo Digital Atomic Wall Clock automatically adjusts to accurate time and has selectable North America Time Zones. This Atomic Wall Clock supports Daylight Saving Time, Leap Years, and Leap Seconds.
This Video has no sound.
- Syncs to the WWVB Atomic Clock, so accuracy is within 1 second
- High tech design looks great in any room, science lab, classroom or office
- Time can be displayed in 12 hour AM/PM or 24 hour format
- Temperature (indoor) displays in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Calendar displays month, date and day of the week
- Low battery indicator
- Comes with built-in table stand
|Clock Functions||Time, Month, Date, Day, Temperature|
|Clock Accuracy||Accurate to within 1 second
Synchronized by Radio Signal from WWVB Atomic Clock
|Power||4.5Vdc, 3 x C Batteries|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||420 x 275 x 51mm (16.5 x 10.8 x 2.0")|
- Marathon Jumbo Digital Atomic Wall Clock
- 3 x C Batteries