The DA100 converts Coaxial or Toslink Digital Audio into Analog L/R Audio Outputs.
Separate Digital Coax or Toslink inputs for either audio connection. The small box design makes is suitable for any location, as long as AC power is available.
- Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to Analog L/R audio
- Supports 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz sampling rates
- 24 bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Provides electromagnetic noise free transmissions
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Uses included AC Adapter
|Audio Specifications||Output: 2 Channel Stereo
32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz Sampling Rates
|Connectors||1 x Toslink (SPDIF; Optical) Female
1 x Digital Coax Audio (RCA) Female
2 x RCA Mono Audio (Left and Right) Female
|Power||Input: 110 ~ 240Vac