Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Sounds great just purchased
Mark from Lockhart writes:
- Easy install Sounds better then on-board did
- Not auto discoverer by windows-Easy fix go to www.asus.com and search DSX 7.1
- Atho my motherboard was asus and it has failed twice (the audio on board) This product was much to my satisfaction
WARNING: Not Compatible with Windows 7
HyperLight Research from Calgary writes:
- Amazing hardware
- Bad drivers cripple the card
- In late 2013 Microsoft changed the sound driver architecture in Windows 7, and as of 2014 ASUS still hasn't fixed the drivers for ANY of their Xonar cards. This causes the card to output sound at 8KHz with *massive* compression artifacts, no matter what the settings. It sounds like a bad Skype call. Stay FAR away from this card and ALL Xonar cards by ASUS. Google "Asus Xonar Stutter" for more info.