Rugged, Cool, Equipped
When it’s time to take your competitive gaming on the road, the Vengeance C70 mid-tower PC case is a great choice. It’s crafted out of solid steel and made to survive trips with less wear and tear, and the ergonomic carry handles help you move your gear with confidence.
High-performance gaming hardware requires high-performance cooling. Vengeance C70 is equipped with three 120mm fans out of the box, with mounting points for seven more to meet your exact air cooling demands.
…and Water Cover, too.
Vengeance C70 is also outfitted for liquid cooling upgradeability. You get 240mm radiator compatibility on top of the case, and if that’s not enough, you can remove the lower hard drive cage to fit a second 240mm radiator for a dual-loop setup.
A case is as much a part of your armory as any other component. With internal USB 3.0 connectors for modern motherboards, native SSD compatibility, eight expansion slots and room for long graphics cards, the C70 stands ready to take on any challenger.
Lock and load.
Easy access side panels come off with quick-release latches. The optical drive bays and 3.5” hard drive bays are tool-free. Thumbscrews secure your graphics cards, and the hard drive cages can be easily removed for better airflow or additional expansion room. Cable routing tie-downs and built-in clamps keep your system tidy.
With so many usability features, the Vengeance C70 does what it’s supposed to do – stay out of your way while you build or upgrade.
- Built-in carry handles for portability.
- Steel front panel for enhanced durability.
- Up to 10 fan mount locations provide a ton of cooling flexibility.
- Room for two 240mm radiators for watercooling enthusiasts.
- Two USB 3.0 ports and headphone/mic on the front panel.
- Quick, easy-access latches for easy side panel removal.
- Cable routing holes with rubber grommets to keep everything clean and uncluttered.
- Built-in cable securing latches to keep the cables behind the motherboard tray in-check.
- Six SSD-ready hard drive trays, in two removable cages.
- Three included 120mm fans, two intake and one exhaust.
- CPU backplate cutout makes it easy to swap out your CPU cooler without removing the motherboard.
- Eight PCI-E slots for multi-GPU expansion.
- One front and dual bottom dust filters to keep your case interior clean.
- Three tool-free optical drive bays.
- Side panel window with dual 120mm/140mm fan mounts
- Included USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 internal adapter for legacy support.
|Chassis Type||Mid Tower|
|Drive Bays||(x3) 5.25"
(x6) 3.5"/2.5" Drive Caddies
|Cooling||Ten available fan mount locations:
- Five 120mm/140mm fan mount locations
- Five 120mm fan mount locations
Three 120mm fans included:
- (x2) 120mm Intake fans
- (x1) 120mm Exhaust Fan
|Watercooling Support||Room for two 240mm radiators when lower drive cage is removed|
|Power Supply||ATX (not included)|
|Front I/O||(x2) USB 3.0
|Dimensions||501mm (H) x 232mm (W) x 533mm (L)|
- Corsair Vengeance Series C70 Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation kit