Connect up to 4 USB devices to your computer with the D-Link® 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub (DUB-H4BL). The USB fast charging port allows you to quickly charge your iPad®1, iPhone®1, tablet, or other power hungry mobile devices3.
Add More USB 2.0 Ports To Your Computer
With the D-Link DUB-H4BL 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub, you can instantly add more USB 2.0 ports to your computer. Now you can connect up to four USB peripherals – such as digital cameras, printers, external hard drives, mice, keyboards, flash drives, and tablets – to your laptop or desktop. The DUB-H4BL is fully compliant to USB 2.0 specifications with data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps2. It is an ideal solution for transferring data between your computer and USB devices.
Fast Charge Your Devices
The DUB-H4BL features a USB fast charging port which is designed to feed high currentsof up to 2.0A to a connected device, when the DUB-H4BL is connected to a power adapter. It gives you the ability to fast charge power hungry devices3 including iPad®1, iPhone®1, tablets, smart phones, and MP3 players. You can quickly charge your iPad®1 with the USB fast charging port when your computer is off, in suspend mode, or sleep mode and the DUB-H4BL will automatically switch from battery charge mode to data sync mode when your computer is back in use.
Plug-N-Play And Backward Compatible
Just connect the DUB-H4BL to a power outlet and a USB port on your computer; it’s that simple to add USB 2.0 ports to your computer. The DUB-H4BL is also backward compatible with USB 1.12, ensuring connectivity between your computer and legacy USB devices. If you need more ports, you can connect additional USB hubs to support up to 127 devices.
Take It With You Anywhere
The slim and compact design makes it easy to fit in a laptop bag and carry it with you, wherever you go. Experience the convenience and reliability with the D-Link 4-Port Hi-Speed USB Hub while on the go.
- Add up to 4 USB peripherals to your computer
- Transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps2
- One high-current (2A) USB fast charging port
- Plug-n-Play, no driver required
- Windows 7®4, Windows Vista®4, Windows®XP SP24, or Windows® 2000 SP44
- Mac OS® X 10.45 or Higher
- USB 1.12 Port
|Standards||USB specification version 2.0 (data rates of up to 480 Mbps)2
USB specification version 1.1 (data rates of up to 12 Mbps)
|Ports||1 Upstream Mini USB 2.0 (female) port
4 downstream USB 2.0 Type A (female) ports (including a fast charging port)
|Connectivity Rules||Up to five cascaded hubs
Maximum cable length between each hub: 5m
Up to 127 devices
|Diagnostic LEDs||Bus power (blue)
Self power (green)
|Charging Current||Bus Power:
- All four USB ports: 0.5A per port3
|Power Input||5V / 2.5A DC
|Temperature||Operating: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
Storage: -4 to 158 °F (-20 to 70 °C)
|Humidity||Operating: 0% to 90% (non-condensing)
Storage: 0% to 95% (non-condensing)
|Dimensions||2.48" x 2.48" x 0.55" (63 x 63 x 14 mm)|
|Weight||0.08 lbs (36.5 g)|
- iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of apple Inc.
- For comparison purposes only. Maximum transfer rate based on USB 2.0 specifications. actual data throughput will vary. Using a USB 1.1 port will affect device performance.
- It is recommended that the combined power consumption on all ports should not exceed 2A or 10W.
- Computers must adhere to Microsoft's recommended system requirements. Please contact Microsoft for details.
- Computers must adhere to Apple's recommended system requirements. Please contact Apple for details.
- 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub
- USB 2.0 Cable
- AC Power Adapter
- Installation Guide
- Warranty Card