Stay Informed and Protected with mydlink™
You can count on the DIR-605L for a safe and secure network environment – great for families.
By simply downloading D-Link's free iPad6, iPhone or Android app, you can monitor Web site visits and intrusion attempts from wherever you are. In addition, the DIR-605L features a built-in Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall to minimize the threats of hackers and intruders as well as analyzing network traffic. The router also supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 wireless encryption to keep your network traffic secure. Imagine having peace of mind knowing that you can maintain a safe and secure environment on your network from anywhere, especially if you have children at home.
High-Speed Wireless Networking
Create a high-speed wireless network for your home using the D-Link DIR-605L Router. Connect the device to a broadband modem and wirelessly share your high-speed Internet connection at up to 300Mbps. Enjoy surfing the web, checking e-mail, and chatting with family and friends online. The router uses Wireless N technology, which offers increased speed and range over the 802.11g standard1. It features NAT (Network Address Translation), allowing multiple users to connect to the Internet by sharing a single IP address. The DIR-605L Router also includes 4 Fast Ethernet Ports that give you the flexibility to connect wired devices to the network. It uses Intelligent Antenna technology to transmit multiple streams of data by bouncing multiple wireless signals off of walls enabling you to receive wireless signals in the farthest corners of your home1.
Easy To Install And Use
With the D-Link Easy Setup Wizard, you can set up your wireless network in minutes. The wizard will guide you through an easy to follow process to install your new hardware, connect to your network, and add new devices. It configures your Internet Service Provider (ISP) settings to quickly establish broadband Internet connectivity. In addition, the DIR-605L Router is Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) certified, making it even easier to configure your wireless network and enable security
mydlink Cloud Services
Now you can monitor and manage your home network right from your laptop, iPhone®, iPad®6, or Android™ device. The router can be configured to send an email to keep you informed anywhere, anytime when new devices are connecting to your network or unwanted access is detected. Monitor in realtime websites that are being visited with recent browser history displayed on the mydlink™ Lite app – which is great for parents. The D-Link Cloud Service can detect and block unwelcomed guests who try to get into your wireless network and suspicious activities will be displayed right on your mydlink™ Lite app or browser.
- Free iPad®, iPhone® and Android™ applications to monitor website visits and intrusion attempts - from anywhere
- Wireless N300 peformance – 14x speed of Wireless G routers
- Total compatibility: Works with any Wi-Fi certified device, giving you reliable performance
- Total security: Complete set of security features including an SPI firewall and WPA2 to protect your network against intruders
- Easy configuration: Easy Setup Wizard and Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) for easy configuration and addition of new devices
- mydlink™ Service for Push Event, User Control, View Real-time Browsing History, and Remotely Connect and Disconnect Computer Devices from the Network
- Backwards Compatible with 802.11g
- Supports Secure Wireless Encryption Using WPA™ or WPA2™ Security
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) Push Button
- Dual Active Firewalls - SPI and NAT
- Easy Setup Wizard for Installing Router and mydlink™ Service
- Traffic Control and Time Scheduling
- 4-Port 10/100 Switch
- UPnP® Support
- IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g, and 802.11a Compliant
- Windows® 74, Windows Vista®4, Windows® XP SP34, Mac OS X® (10.5 and above), or Linux-based Operating System
- Internet Explorer® v7, Mozilla® Firefox® v3.5 Google® Chrome 8.0, or Safari® v4 or above
- Ethernet or Wireless Network Interface
For Internet Access:
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription to an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Wireless N USB Adapter (DWA-130)
- Use your mydlink™ account to manage all of your mydlink enabled devices (DCS-942L, DCS-940L, DCS-932L, DCS-930L)
|Standards||IEEE 802.11n - up to 300 Mbps1
|Wireless Frequency Range||2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz|
|Antennas||2 Fixed 5dbi External Antennas|
|Security||Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
|Read Speed||mydlink app for iOS and Android devices
- Wireless Intrusion
- Online User Notice
- New firmware upgrade
- Access Control
- Real-time Browsing Records
|Advanced Firewall Features||Network Address Translation (NAT)
Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
MAC Address Filtering
|Device Management||Web UI|
|Power Input||5 V DC/1 A Through External Power Adapter|
|Temperature||Operating: 32 to 104 ˚F (0 to 40 ˚C)|
|Humidity||Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing|
Wi-Fi Protected System (WPS)
|Dimensions||4.4" x 5.9" x 1.1" (112 x 152 x 28 mm )|
|Weight||0.5 lb (246 grams)|
- Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link 802.11n devices.
- 24/7 Basic Installation Support is available only in the USA for the first 30 days from date of original purchase.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the U.S.A and Canada.
- Computer must adhere to Microsoft's recommended System Requirements.
- Latest software and documentation are available at http://support.dlink.com.
- iPad users need to download the available mydlink Lite app for cloud services.
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Install Guide6