Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Jon H. from Calgary writes:
- Works as advertised Fast Easy to install
- None yet Not sure about compatibility with newer Windows versions
- I needed this to attach the front USB 3.0 ports on my case to my mobo. Easy install, dowloaded the latest Windows 7 driver from the Silverstone website and worked first try. Took about 5 mins. I tested transferring some photos and was very fast. Would recommend.
Joe from Calgary writes:
- When it works its great...
- With Windows 8.1 it only works half of the time requiring me to reboot my computer.
- Now I know some of you would say its cause I don't have enough power, well that is not the case considering I was having some issues with computer randomly rebooting so I bought new ram and 650W power supply to make sure that is not the issue.....the issue I believe lies in Windows 8.1.
No Need to Special Order
Bryce from Calgary, NW writes:
- This card is listed as a special order on the web site, however there is no need to order. Calgary, NW has this item stocked on the shelves!! Part number in store is EC03-P. This card allows me to use the USB 3.0 ports of my new case with my older motherboard. Great buy!