The StarTech 600mm (24") latching round SATA cable is a high quality SATA 6Gbps cable that features a rounded design to help improve airflow inside a computer or server case by providing less resistance as air passes around the cable, in turn helping to ensure optimal cooling for optimized system performance.
This long, durable cable also features latching connectors, which lock when connected to a supporting (latchable) SATA port to ensure a snug, secured data connection every time to prevent accidental disconnects.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Rounded cable design provides less airflow resistance than standard designs, which helps improve air flow within a computer/server case for optimum system performance
- Latching connectors secure the cable against accidental disconnection
- Round cable for reduced air resistance and turbulence
- Straight latching connections assure a solid data connection
- Supports data transfer rates of up to 6 Gbps with SATA 3.0 compliant drives
- Compliant with SATA 6Gb/s Specifications
- Connects servers, SATA drive arrays and storage subsystems
- Compatible with Serial ATA Hard Drives, CD-RW, DVDs, Blu-Rays, etc.
|Output Signal||SATA III|
|Data Transfer||Up to 6Gbps with SATA III Devices
Up to 3Gbps with SATA II Devices
|Cable Type||Round SATA III Cable|
|Connectors||2 x Latching SATA III Male Plugs|
|Cable Length||600mm (24")|