Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
This fan blows.
Eno from Calgary writes:
- Wow... it moves some serious air. Good flexibility for securing to your case- lots of screw holes etc though it can be a little tricky getting everything on straight... just takes a few extra tries. Good, sturdy construction. Reasonably priced. Really worth mentioning again- I've not actually metered it or anything but the air that thing moves is wild.
- A little louder than I was expecting- however that's the price of high CFM. I'm standing downstairs in my house and I can hear the thing vacuuming my upstairs from down here- so the plan is to grab a resistor from one of my noctua fans and slow it down. Not REALLY a weakness since it's doing what it was meant to do- which should be a good thing. But for those of you looking for a high CFM fan but don't want to hear it (which I thought was the point of 200mm+ fans), be aware!
- I bought the fan to move air- and it DEFINITELY delivers in this regard. I wanted good, solid flow for a side fan and this may have been a tad on the overkill side since I already had a well ventilated case (HAFX). (if you were wondering why, I'd swapped my HAFX side fan out to a 922 case... and needed a replacement).