Average Rating: With 1 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Good card reader.
Glenn from Drayton Valley writes:
- Broad range of supported cards. Provides a USB 3 front external port.
- Requires a USB 3 internal header on either the motherboard or add-in card. Doesn't recognize if BIOS is set to Legacy USB = Enabled. Either put it in auto or disabled.
- I've bought several for multiple systems.