Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
A fantastic sound card for $35
Erik from Calgary NW writes:
- - clean sound (precise and powerful bass, natural mids, crisp highs) - loads of power - no white noise - no distortion even at near-max levels - TOSLink optical output - good software - great EQ
- - no ASIO drivers - it's not free
- A no-brainer if there ever was one, Xonar will give most non-professional sound cards a run for their money. With virtually no noise to speak of, this little gem will get the best out of your sound gear. I coupled Xonar with Sennheiser HD25-1 II professional headphones and I was blown away at both sheer power and sound quality. Just as a reference, the HD25-1 are headphones with 70 Ohms rated impedance and I estimate the SPL exceeding 110-120 dB on 50% volume (ears were hurting). Buy or die.
Xonar USB Audio a game changer
Alex from Calgary Northwest writes:
- Absolutely fantastic optical out. Amplified analog output, increases headphone volume a great deal. Fantastic software that just works great and also very simple with many adjustment options. Crystal clear sound, Plugged into my gaming laptop and hooked up to my 7.1 home theater with two amplifiers and over 1000 watts of RMS power. Even with the system cranked to the top there was zero white noise.
- None that I have found yet.
- I have tried many options to get better sound from my Asus gaming laptop when connected to my home theater setup with poor results from other USB adapters (only option with laptops) But this one is a game changer! This completely blew me away. If this would have been $250 I would still think I got my money's worth!