Average Rating: With 5 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
I don't know what happened...
Chris from Calgary writes:
- Very good speeds, upwards of two mbs/s on steam easy to install
- Stopped being able to connect to the internet for no reason two months in
- It's great when it works, but now I'm lucky to get five minutes of use after boot up, tried reinstalling the drivers and running virus scans but nothing helps, and the speeds dropped to less than half of the previous speeds
Decent PCI Express Card
Ryan from Winnipeg writes:
- Very strong signal, goes through two floors with a full 5 bar connectivity. I used to own a really old 2003 network adapter and this card blows it out of the water. Always 5 bars of connection.
- Driver updates are not as frequent. ASUS isn't really known to do updates often, sometimes leaving you to wonder if there is going to be any support for this card in the future?
- For the money this card was an upgrade, worth the dollars. I wouldn't necessarily diss this card or recommend it, just an average card.
Codfish from Whitecourt writes:
- connects to the internet quick fast downloads are pretty good
- had some driver issues and wouldnt let me connect to the internet
- great wifi card for the price would recommend it, i just had the driver issue but it is solved now
Rosco from Edmonton writes:
- It works great.
- None that I can think of.
- I needed a card to connect to my network at work. We have many of these network cards and there have been no issues with them. Pinging a server on our ntework takes about 2ms. Pinging outside of our network takes longer but is very fast, site dependant. For example, pinging www.memoryexpress.com took between 8 and 65 ms.
Loses connection intermitantly
Tragic from Calgary writes:
- none that i can think of
- stays connected to my wifi but the packets are being constricted
- I can't play BF3 or any other media that uses an internet connection due to the asus pce-n15 constantly(im understating this) constricting packet flow so i stay connected but the packets will take a very long time to arrive (the highest ping i have seen so far is over 10000ms (that's 10 seconds)) so i rarely can play a game of BF LOL, WOW, SWOTR ect. i have no other issues with any other wireless devices (laptop, phones ect.) and i have 50mbps download so this card is uderrly horrible DON'T BUY