Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Dan from Westlock, AB writes:
- I was very surprised and pleased at how sturdy and well made these pedals were. Comes with a 7 foot cord which is long enough.
- Recognized by both Aerofly FS2 and Xplane 11 with their own default assignments that you can customize at will. No drivers, no software, no need to hold your tongue up your left nostril trying to get system to find it and install. Get it.
CH Products Pro Pedals
Eric from Calgary writes:
- Industrial strength durability Precision control Simple setup
- None, unless you wanted it in a color other than grey.
- I recently replaced my old CH Pro Pedals (Gameport) with this set (USB). 15 years of being kicked and used on a daily basis. Not once did I ever have to worry about calibration. There are no other rudder pedals worth buying as far as I'm concerned.
Great for helicopter flight
Ken from Sherwood Park writes:
- smooth movement, precise control, long cable, reasonable price, cheaper than Saitek, built much better made of superior materials
- the absolute only weakness I could find was the fact that the cable comes out of the body at the front which hits the front of my coffee table that I rest my monitor on and thus bends the cable.
- I am a long time military simulation gamer. I love flying jets and helicopters in game. I have used full Hotas sets before, specifically the saitek series. In comparison the Saitek set is made out of cheaper materials and seems more for flash and looks than function. This product is far superior in materials and control. C H products is a company that mainly manufactures joysticks and controllers for industrial applications, therefore you know you are getting a well built product.