Average Rating: With 4 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Very Happy - will buy another
Ray from Calgary, Alberta writes:
- Great mouse. I use and abuse it while travelling on business. It's worked great for over 3 years. Just bought a new laptop for my home and will buy one of these for it.
Overheats and melts!
Wags from Canada writes:
- This mouse was great! I bought it less than one year ago and have been extremely happy with it.
- until one day I turned my laptop on for the 2nd time that day and the mouse just didn't work! After trying a few things I realised that the issue was the Transceiver was extremely hot! Too hot to touch! I pulled it out and found that the transceiver had melted.
- Don't buy without IPR Product replacement. Its a great mouse but potentially very dangerous. Microsoft needs to start over I think.
Only good for a few months
Douglas from calgary writes:
- small, good battery life
- mouse wheel gets gummed up and starts to stick after a few months. I had the first one replaced under warranty and now the exact same issue has appeared on the new one. There doesn't appear to be any way of cleaning it, if that is indeed the issue.
- skip it.
Great little mouse
Brian from Calgary writes:
- Great wireless connection. Perfect size. Smooth tracking. Back button. Smooth scroll wheel, and has left/right scrolling. Great price for what you get, performs better than much more expensive mice.
- Left/right scrolling with mouse wheel is slow, could be better but I never scroll sideways anyway.
- I bought this for use with my laptop but it's so good I replaced my desktop mouse with it. If you want a notebook mouse or even a desktop mouse this one is well worth the consideration.