The GIGABYTE M8000Xtreme is a super powerful weapon designed specially for gamers. Equipped with 6000dpi pro-laser engine supports high-speed movement and accurate precision. The onboard GHOST™ Engine memory is capable of 45 button assignments with macro editing and storing customizable macros that lets you bring your unique settings wherever you go - use them on other PCs without software.
The Advanced GHOST™ Engine software allows gamers to record and edit their desired scripts which can include complicated keyboard and mouse commands. The design concept of the GHOST™ Engine software is Avatar system based, just like in games. Its Ultra-user-friendly™ drag and drop structure user interface plus powerful macros on the go will equip any gamer to be competitive in the heat of battle.
- Pro Laser 6,000 DPI gaming-grade sensor
- Built-in 32KB GHOST™ engine supports 70 customizable macros on the go
- Advanced GHOST™ engine software features drag & drop structure .
- Durable Omron 10 million lifecycle switch
- Weight tuning 7 combinations of weights, 38 grams added
Powered by 6000dpi Advanced Gaming Laser Sensor
Professional-grade laser sensor offers lightning fast 12,000 fps image processing capability for absolute control and precise mouse movement.
* Standard mice has 3000 FPS image processing capability.
Built-in GHOST™ Macro Engine
GHOST™ macro engine which features intuitive interface allows you to pre-define up to and switch between 9 programmable buttons easily for the latest PC gaming titles. Onboard memory supports 5 macro profile memorization for the gamer on the go.
4-direction Tilt Wheel Functionality
Versatile 4-direction tilt wheel for quick and easy desktop navigation. Wheel tilt buttons are programmable through GHOSTTM engine software for maximum customization.
* You may have to download GHOST engine software first to enjoy the complete function.
4-Stage DPI Adjustment
800/1600/3200/5600 4-Stage DPI adjustable switch with 4-Stage LED indicators for quick on-the-fly DPI adjustment.
* Hardware based sensitivity up to 5600dpi/ software enhanced up to 6000 dpi.
Weight Adjusting System
Weight adjusting system allows up to four precision weight cartridges to be added for fine-tuning M8000X to your unique style of play. Weight adjustment ranges from 6g to 38g.
Self-adjusting Lift Distance
The M8000X has the ability to self-adjust lift-off distance from different surfaces to optimize tracking precision. Press and hold the profile switch button and move the M8000X across desired surface for auto self-adjustment.
Anti-slick Rubber Grip with Ideal Shape for comfortable Gameplay
Anti-slick ergonomic rubber grip reduces wrist strain and maximizes comfort during extended use. Moisture-resistant coating for exceptional comfort during extended gameplay sessions.
Ultra-durable 10 million Lifecycle Switch
Superior materials improve durability offering a staggering 10 million click lifespan. Better mouse materials contribute to optimized mouse accuracy and consistent long-term performance.
Ultra-durable USB Cable
1.8M ultra durable nylon braided cable with gold plated USB connector ensures stable and optimum signal transfer.
Gaming Grade Feet Pads
Teflon gaming grade feet pads for improved accuracy and freedom of movement.
- OS Support:
- Windows® XP 32-bit/ Windows® Vista/ Windows® 7/ Windows® 8
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
|Product||High Performance Pro-Laser Wired Gaming Keyboard|
|Design / Type||Ergonomic, Right-Handed
Rubber side grips
Teflon gaming grade feet pads
|Scroll Wheel||Yes, 4-directional tilt wheel|
(Default: 800/1600/3200/6000 DPI)
|Tracking||150 inches/ second (max speed)
12,000 frames per second (FPS)
|On-board Memory||Yes, GHOST™ macro engine w/ 5 macro profiles|
|Lighting||LED GHOST™ logo|
|Interface||Gold-plated USB 2.0|
|Cable Type||Braided cable|
|Report Rate||1000 Hz|
|Durability||10 million clicks|
|Material||Matte Top Cover|
|Certifications||BSMI, CE, FCC|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||126 x 74 x 43 mm|