Average Rating: With 3 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
On 4th Set
Wyllo from Edmonton, AB writes:
- Due to the USB connectivity the quality of the sound is superior to many more expensive units. The noise cancelling works great even when recording for Let's Play's or tutorial videos with little to no need for editing. In game voice is excellent. The line is generous, about 8', and allows for optimal mobility around your work/play area.
- The mute button piece tends to die off earlier than the headset itself so if you mute often check the wear of the letters. Seriously. By the time the letters wear off on the mute/volume button (about 6 months of abuse) you will start noticing it not working as efficient with some wires starting to break down.
- I am preparing to pick up my forth of these. My partner and I use them religiously and have for about 5+ years now. We have tried others but the light weight design, price and noise cancelling make them the ideal headset for all our needs. Very much worth the money.
Jim from Calgary writes:
- Solid construction, good sound that is clear and loud if you so choose. The mic works well too! Tried a few brands before sticking to this one and it was a fraction of the price of some of the others!
- umm....tough one. I guess the only weakness I can think of is the fact people can sometimes hear my headphones through the mic (generally while on high volume)
- Pick a set up. Great product!
Good, but not perfect
Neolisk from Mississauga, ON writes:
- Good sound quality and mic.
- USB connectivity.
- Because it is USB, it cannot be used via my Realtek HD built-in sound card with all those fancy sound modifiers, i.e. karaoke, room correction etc. Also cannot use a regular 3.5mm plug splitter and play everything through headphones and speakers simultaneously. Luckily don't need all that at work, but would not buy these for home use. Sound for the price is very good though.