Average Rating: With 5 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Erik from Edmonton writes:
- Look Cool Great airflow
- I bought 3 of them to add to fill up my case. They work great! I have 6 fans, so they don't really get loud as my case never gets hot. Good deal!
Good airflow, but very loud!
Ciaran from Sherwood Park writes:
- -Looks nice in the front of my Antec 300 -Good airflow(70CFM) -Cheap
- -Very loud. I am using the Molex adapters that came with it, so they are running at full speed, but very loud considering the box says that it is a "silence-optimized" fan. If I unplug them the system is nearly silent with the Antec TwoCool fans on Low, and the NF-A12, and NF-A14 on my NH-D14.
- If you want a cheap, (loud) fan with LEDs, then this fan is the one for you
Great Fan, Great Deal!
Donovan from Edmonton writes:
- - Blows really fast - Keeps my build extremely quiet - The lighting (that was a bonus for me) looks really cool in the dark - Easy to install
- - Pretty loud for a fan. I left mine on all night to download some games and it kept me up for most of the night.
- Very good for the price, if you don't mind noise, get this fan you wont regret it!
Geoff from Drayton Valley writes:
- Good airflow Good price Reliable
- None so far
- Bought 12 of these for the watercooling on my PC over a year ago and there all still working.
Pretty good fan
Justin from Edmonton, AB writes:
- -2000 RPM -Pulls decent amount of air -the fan looks pretty nice
- -can be a bit loud -not the brightest led
- for $10 its a good fan, is a bit loud but keeps the temps down. Not to bad, if your looking for really bright leds then this may not me the fan for you.