Digitally Preserve Your Videos
VHS may be a thing of the past, but the precious memories recorded within are priceless. As years go by, the risk of tape degradation increases. Now is the time to convert your collection of movies, sports games, or family videos into digital libraries, for generations to come. AVerMedia DVD EZMaker 7 resolves your trouble with piles of old VHS tapes. You can turn your beloved old movies into digital formats and easily refine the quality of videos like a pro, even share your videos on YouTube and Facebook! Moreover, USB interface and pocket size accomplish the great portability.
AVerMedia DVD EZMaker 7 can easily turn moments recording in diverse analog video signals into a comprehensive DVD or VCD formats without concerning signals lost! Through the high speed USB2.0 interface, you can easily connect your desktop and notebook computer with home video devices, such as DV, V8, VHS, DVD Player and VCD Player, by just one step - "plug and play"! The bundled Cyberlink software allows you to create personal menus, and edit video clips on a storyboard easily. Meanwhile, you can import your favorite videos, and organize, edit, highlight video clips on a storyboard to create your personal movies.
- Digitalize VHS Tapes
- One-click Refining
- Uploading to YouTube & Facebook
- Convert for iPod & PSP Playback
- Create Stylish Personal Menu
- Transfer Videos to DVD / VCD
- H.264 Format Authoring Support
- Preset Magical Video Editing Tools
- Built-in Marvelous Effects and Patterns
- Multiple Media Format Support
- Various A/V Devices Support
- Edit, Organize and Highlight Video Clips on Storyboard
- Windows 7 Ready
In this era of digital media, any bulky VHS tape that still sit on shelves surely contain precious memories. Unlike digital files, physical tapes are susceptible to heat, moisture, and dust; not to mention how working VCRs are becoming expensive antiques.
Watch and Share
Relive the classic moments in new formats, on your computer, TV, or mobile devices. Upload them to YouTube or Facebook for family and friends to enjoy too.
Record Retro Games
Earlier generations of consoles may not have HD video, but the wonders they brought us are irreplaceable. If you ever want to record or share those epic moments, DVD EZMaker 7 can act as a capture card to sculpt your plays into digital legacies.
- Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 7 (32/64-Bit)
- For Basic DVD Authoring
- Intel® Pentium® 4 2.4GHz
- AMD Athlon™ XP 2400+
- Intel® Pentium® Mobile 2.0GHz
- For High-Definition Authoring and Direct DV/HDV Recording
- Intel® Pentium® 4 3.0GHz
- AMD Athlon™ XP 3000+
- MAC OSX 10.8/ 10.9/ 10.10/ 10.11/ 10.12
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
- 512 MB of memory or above*
- USB 2.0 Port
- Sound Card
* 2GB of memory or above is recommended for HD video capturing
|Video Inputs||S-video, Composite video (RCA)|
|Video Format||H.264 format authoring|
|Dimensions||3.2" x 1.1" x 0.5" (82 x 28.5 x 14 mm)|
- AVerMedia DVD EZMaker 7
- USB Cable
- Quick Installation Guide