THRUSTMASTER HOTAS Warthog™
U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft HOTAS™ (Hands On Throttle And Stick) replica joystick pack
The U.S. Air Force A-10C HOTAS Warthog Replica Joystick Pack from THRUSTMASTER is a replica set of the joystick, dual throttle system, and control panel of the U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft. The joystick features 19 action buttons, along with a "point of view" hat. It provides extreme precision, thanks to the H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) magnetic sensor system it employs. The dual throttle system allows for independent control of two motors. The control panel provides an extensive number and variety of controls. It includes a friction wheel, allowing users to manually adjust the resistance of the throttles according to their own taste.
THRUSTMASTER Hotas Warthog Joystick
Weighing in at more than 14 lbs and using metal for the joystick, throttle handles, and bases, the HOTAS WARTHOG joystick is physically imposing. When you take into account the 55 fully programmable action buttons and 2 four-direction hat switches, each with a built-in push button (the first joystick in the world to incorporate such a feature), it becomes clear that the HOTAS WARTHOG is in a class of its own.
Pull and Push Throttle System with Disengageable Afterburner
The throttle component has also been very carefully designed, with a dual throttle system allowing for independent control of 2 motors: a locking system lets the user either attaches the 2 throttles together, or else keeps them independent of one another. The magnetic sensor technology used for the throttles (14-bit resolution, with 16,384 values on each throttle) provides unrivaled precision. Switching to the Idle and Afterburner detents is carried out via a Pull and Push system, for even greater realism. The Afterburner detent is disengageable, allowing users to perfectly adapt the throttle control to the type of airplane they are piloting. The throttles feature a total of 17 action buttons, a "Point Of View" hat and a "mouse hat / slew control".
Control Panel with 5 Programmable LEDs
The product's final mechanical component, the control panel, provides an extensive number and variety of controls. It includes a friction wheel, allowing users to manually adjust the resistance of the throttles according to their own taste. It also features backlighting for functions, which users will certainly appreciate for night flights; the 5 programmable LEDs are also a plus for use in dark or low-light conditions. The base includes a "trim wheel" and 15 action buttons, including numerous push buttons with resistance identical to that on a real airplane and industrial metal switches (2 or 3 positions) with highly realistic pressure.
The Most Precise and Feature-Filled Joystick You Can Get
The joystick features 19 action buttons, along with a "Point Of View" hat. It provides extreme precision, thanks to the H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology magnetic sensor system it employs: 16-bit precision (65,536 x 65,536 values), with no gimbals (cardan joints). What's more, pressing on the joystick's buttons and triggers requires pressure identical to that required in an actual airplane – a true first in the world of joysticks. Particular attention has been paid to freedom of use for simmers, with the joystick's handle being detachable, and its base being detachable as well (allowing you to install the joystick in a cockpit).
1 Software suite: T.A.R.G.E.T (Thrustmaster Advanced Programming Graphical Editor)
- To test, configure and program Thrustmaster controllers: HOTAS WARTHOG™, MFD Cougar, HOTAS Cougar™ and T.16000M.
- Uses the "Drag and Drop" principle.
- Multiple programming levels: Basic, Advanced and Script.
1 Replica JOYSTICK
- Innovative new H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology(*):
- 3D magnetic sensors (Hall Effect) on the stick: enjoy surgical precision that stays razor-sharp over time
- 16-bit resolution (65,536 x 65,536 values)
- 5 coil spring system: firm, linear and fluid tension, with no dead zones
- USB connection with upgradeable firmware
- Super-stable, weighted base (over 3kg)
- New detachable handle, crafted entirely of metal:
- also compatible with HOTAS COUGAR™ handle (and vice-versa)
- new replica shape
- detachable metal plate for desk- or cockpit-style use
- new, realistic pressure on buttons and trigger
- 19 action buttons in total + one 8-way "point of view" hat
Dual Replica THROTTLES
- Innovative new H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology:
- 3D magnetic sensors (Hall Effect) on the 2 throttles: enjoy surgical precision that stays razor-sharp over time
- 14-bit resolution (16,384 values) on each throttle
- USB connection with upgradeable firmware
- Dual throttles, featuring:
- metal hand rest
- locking system
- adjustable friction system: firm, linear and fluid tension, with no dead zones
- realistic IDLE detent with "Pull & Push" system
- realistic and disengageable AFTERBURNER detent with "Pull & Push" system
- realistic pressure on buttons and switches
- 17 action buttons in total + 1 mouse hat with push button + one 8-way "point of view" hat
1 Replica CONTROL PANEL
- Weighted base (over 3kg) incorporated underneath the throttles
- Backlit functions
- 5 programmable LEDs
- Realistic pressure on buttons and switches
- 15 action buttons in total + 1 TRIM wheel
- Compatible with PC w/ Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
|Product||THRUSTMASTER HOTAS Warthog Flight Joystick Pack|
|Number of Buttons||19 action buttons + one 8-way "point of view" hat|
|Resolution||16-bit (65536 x 65536 values)|
|Number of Buttons||17 action buttons + 1 mouse hat with push button + one 8-way "point of view" hat|
|Resolution||14-bit (16384 values) on each throttle|
|Number of Buttons||15 action buttons + 1 TRIM wheel
5 programmable LEDs
- THRUSTMASTER HOTAS Warthog Flight Joystick
- Replica Dual Throttles
- Replica Control Panel
- User's Guide
- Warranty Information