Average Rating: With 2 Customer Reviews
- Please keep your review to your experiences with the product and how well it performs.
- Please use appropriate language that is suitable for all ages.
Your review has been submitted successfully
Before your review is posted on our site it must first be approved by one of our editors, this usually takes 3-4 business days.
Tucker705 from Windhelm writes:
- Holds the braided Naga cord up perfectly. There is no drag and it feels like a wireless mouse.
- Could use some more weight at the base to allow for a stronger pull on the cord before the whole thing tips.
- Best add-on to a mouse ever. I bought one for myself a while back and showed my friends, within a week they all bought their own. Be aware of you cord size as it will need to be small enough to fit or the bungee wont work. It should be able to fit most average mouse cord, but if yours looks bulkier than normal, it may not fit in.
Not as I expected
Jerad from Red Deer writes:
- - keeps the mouse cord up and out of the way.
- - does not work well with braided mouse cords - bungee does not bungee quite right.
- It works well at keeping the cord at one length and up out of the way. But the braided cable of my Steel series mouse didn't fit properly in the little slits at the base so I had to tape it down. It also prefers to tip over or slide rather than bend or work like a bungee.