The Back-UPS Pro provides abundant battery backup power, so you can work through medium and extended length power outages. It safeguards your equipment against damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility and data lines. The Back-UPS Pro also features automatic voltage regulation (AVR), which instantly adjusts high and low voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltages.
The Back-UPS Pro also includes unique “green” features, like power-saving outlets that automatically turn off idle peripherals. A high efficiency charging system and “AVR Bypass” also reduce power consumption. With the rest of the Back-UPS Pro’s standard features, this is the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost data.
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) gives the status of over 20 different utility and battery backup conditions.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) instantly corrects voltages fluctuations so you can work indefinitely through brownouts and overvoltages.
- 5 “Battery Backup & Surge Protected” outlets keep a CPU, monitor and other critical devices running when the power goes out. (Includes one power-saving “Controlled” outlet).
- 5 “Surge Only” outlets protect printers, faxes or other equipment without reducing battery capacity. (Includes three power-saving “Controlled” outlets).
- Data line surge protection guards against surges and spikes traveling over Ethernet or coax cable lines.
- Push button circuit breaker enables quick recovery from overloads
- Automatic Diagnostic Testing ensures your unit is ready when you need it
- Auto shutdown software allows management of the Back- UPS from your computer via USB or serial connectivity
- Gracefully shuts down system when battery is low
- Records utility power and battery conditions
- Allows for customized set up
|Output Capacity||1300 VA / 780 Watts|
|Output Volt. / Freq. (on utility)||120V / 60Hz|
|Output Volt. / Freq. (on battery)||115V +/-8% / 60Hz|
|Output Connections||10 total NEMA 5-15R outlets:
5 battery & surge (incl. 1 Master & 1 Controlled)
5 surge protection only (incl. 3 Controlled outlets)
|Waveform Type||Stepped Approximation to Sine Wave|
|Input Voltage / Frequency||120V / 60 Hz|
|Input Connection||6 ft cord with NEMA 5-15 plug|
|AC Power Surge Protection||All outlets|
|Data Line Surge Protection||Network: to 1000 Base-T (gigabit) Ethernet Coax cable (CATV, SATV, modem, A/V)|
|Battery||Sealed, lead-acid, maintenance-free|
|Alarms||Visual (LCD) and audible alarms|
|Auto-Shutdown Software||PowerChute Personal Edition (with USB & serial communications)|
|Certification||FCC Part 15 Class B, FCC Part 68, NOM, TUV|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||11.9 x 4.4 x 15.0“
30.2 x 11.2 x 38.1 cm